Technical characteristics of reverse osmosis:
1. Reverse osmosis is the desalination and desalination of salt water using a physical method without phase change at room temperature. The desalination rate of ultra-thin composite membrane elements can reach more than 99.5%, and it can remove colloids, organic matter, bacteria, viruses, etc. in the water at the same time
2. Imported reverse osmosis membrane is adopted, with high desalination rate, long service life and low operating cost;
3. The automatic pretreatment system is adopted to realize unmanned operation;
4. Imported Grundfos booster pump, high efficiency, low noise, stable and reliable;
5. Online water quality monitoring and control, real-time monitoring of water quality changes to ensure water quality safety;
6. Fully automatic electronic control program, and optional touch screen operation, easy to use;
7. Individualized design in line with local water quality to meet the needs in all aspects.
8. The equipment occupies a small area and the space required is also small.
9. The reverse osmosis device has a high degree of automation, and the workload of operation and maintenance and equipment maintenance is small.
10. Water treatment only relies on water pressure as the driving force, and its energy consumption is the lowest among many treatment processes.
11. There is no need for a large amount of chemical agents and acid and alkali regeneration treatments, no chemical waste liquid discharge, and no environmental pollution.
12. Reverse osmosis can continuously run water production, the system is simple, the operation is convenient, and the product water quality is stable.