1. Bottle inlet conveying is driven by a inverter motor, adopts POM net conveying.
2. Equipped with a conveying chain controlled by inverter and connect with the equipment to ensure bottles enter into each passage smoothly.
3. Separating the bottles according to the packing form, the down constitution controls each group of bottles to make them synchronous with the cardboard and put the bottles onto the cardboard.
4. Cardboard is taken out one by one by a mechanical hand with suction head from the storage room, put into the middle of the track and send to the bottom of bottles, finally finish the packing.
5. Cartons are sent into from the side passage of the machine, folded into “U” shape to wrap he bottles. Surround from upside to downside, inside wings close and spray hot melt glue. Outside wings are folded and wrapped by pneumatic device. The upper wing is closed by plate. The shaped cartons are sent out by chains.
6. The whole process is real-time monitoring equipment operation.All work steps have sensors to detect, with automatic diagnostic function, when any error occurs, the device automatically shut down, the alarm light flashes on the panel shows the error type.