1. The main body adopts high-quality carbon steel pipes for welding, the overall outer surface is coated with stoving varnish or spray, elegant and graceful.
2. The main body of can stack conveying part adopts high-quality carbon steel pipes for welding, which has stable structures; it is controlled by stack conveying electric motor with frequency conversion; guide structure is designed for the main stack inlet position, to ensure a smooth stack inlet.
3. Two-way clamping plates are equipped in the whole stack lifting station, which can restore and correct the whole stack by transverse deformation, to prevent the can from coming off or squeezing during the lifting process.
4. it is controlled by lifting electric motor with frequency conversion,which will be automatically locked in case of unexpected power outages, to ensure personnel’s safety and prevent the can stack from damaging.
5. the lifting part is dual-rail cantilever structure with advantages of stable structure, good load capacity and high space utilization rate and so on.
6. the power transmission adopts high-strength roller chain, which ensures a smooth lifting;
7. the top part is provided with a photoelectric sensor to detect the location, which ensures a control precision of lifting height.
8. The can unloading process is completed by the encircling structure which limits the external dimension of the whole layer of can body during operation, and then the self-regulating driving motor controlled by frequency conversion drives it to convey in the synchronous belt, to ensure that the extrusion deformation or dumping and jamming phenomena would not happen when the can body moves in the linear.